Floor Wiping Machine - FB1517/MF10 Single-Brush Machine with Central Bubbling / Bubbling Tank
Patent No.: ZL2009201806132
In carpet cleaning, remarkable benefits will be achieved by replacing the wet cleaning with the dry one, just as waxing being replaced by crystal surface treatment for stone materials .
Applications: fast drying and first-class cleaning performance ensure carpets cleaned can be available for use at once, especially suitable for mid-term carpet care. The product is suitable for carpet locations, such as hospitals, hotels, restaurants and cleaning companies. In coordination with a C-4 high-pressure carpet washing & cleaning machine, it provides thorough cleaning for carpets, suitable for consistent carpet maintenance and always keeping the carpets beautiful and tidy.
A Good Solution to the Existing Problems in Carpet Cleaning:
1. If a carpet is cleaned by a wiping machine or a water scooping machine, it will become too moist to get dry, making surface stains become ineradicable ones and causing damages to the carpet within 1 or 2 years; as a result, the cost of carpet use is unimaginably high.
First-class Cleaning Effect: in a highly efficient way, this product removes obvious dirt and filth (Patent No.: ZL2009201806132), especially suitable for the areas with a high visitor flow and easily polluted canteens; it is capable of eliminating stains and dirt that are hard for a traditional bubbling tank coordinated with a wiping machine to clean up.
Gaomei’s Exclusive Technical Merits:
1. Carpet cleaning with dry foams, able to dry up for business in 2 hours and maintain ever-lasing beautiful looks for carpets.
2. Effectively removing obvious dirt and filth, suitable for cleaning all types of carpets.
1. In-built start switch, safe, easy, and convenient.
2. Unique handle linkage design, convenient for dismantling.
More Convenient for Use: two-in-one (bubbling tank & water tank) design solves the problem of changing a water tank and a bubbling tank in floor and carpet cleaning.
Totally enclosed, gear oil; a coupling for connecting the motor and the gearbox.
1. Durable in use, drastically lowering the failure rate and maintenance fee for both motor and gearbox, and convenient for repair
2. Dismountable chassis, suitable for services in corners, such as, the stairs.
Standard Accessories: needle seat, soaking brush, floor cleaning brush